Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:51 PM EDT
GUTS logo

GUTS Fractyl Health Inc.

$4.42
$0.19
(4.49%)
Today
Closed $4.42
$0.10
(2.26%)
After Hours
EarningsNov 11
Mkt Cap$56.11M
Vol198,300.00

About GUTS

Fractyl Health, Inc. is a metabolic therapeutics company. It develops medical device solutions for the treatment of metabolic diseases, which includes type 2 diabetes and obesity. The company was founded by Harith Rajagopalan and Jay D. Caplan on August 30, 2010 and is headquartered in Burlington, MA.
54

Neutral Sentiment

How do you feel about GUTS?

Ked1977
$GUTS BioRich aka BioDouchebag… at some point when this many people cannot stand you, maybe stop assuming everyone else is the problem. The funniest part is watching someone act this smug and condescending while hiding behind a stock photo. All that ego, all that mouth, all that superiority — from behind a fake-ass profile picture. If this many people think you’re a douchebag, maybe the problem isn’t the audience. Maybe it’s you.
11
Ked1977
$GUTS has lost all credibility. In January, they led with “70% less weight regain” from an exploratory subgroup of just 20 patients, even though the study wasn’t powered to prove efficacy. That data release is now part of a lawsuit alleging Revita’s prospects were overstated. Then came months of commercialization hype. The reverse split was framed as something the board could do if needed—and now they’ve chosen 1-for-12 before delivering the pivotal results shareholders were waiting for. After this, why should anyone believe another word they say? We’ve been strung along, blindsided, and left holding the consequences.
7
ISimplyHaveNoIdea
$GUTS oh bugger, looks like this is a definite RS Can’t thanks my pal enough for explicitly telling me that it was going to rs 6 months ago. He’s saved me a fortune!! Let’s make (less) money together Biotwat
6
Ked1977
$GUTS I trust this management team about as much as a Nigerian prince promising me a $10 million inheritance. First, the January study debacle. Then weeks of presenting the reverse split as an “if needed” decision. Shareholders approve it September 24, and the board approves the 1-for-12 split THE SAME DAY. So much for “wait and see.” Now we’re supposedly on the verge of pivotal data, and the stock keeps bleeding. Add a securities lawsuit, financing concerns, and potential dilution. Quite the shareholder appreciation program. Even if the data is positive, who trusts this management anymore? At this point, the Nigerian prince might be the safer investment.
4
BioRich
$GUTS Let me be for the first to admit I was wrong about the R/S. I expected that they would have held off for data to regain compliance organically. That said, I don't hate this move. My/your shares still carry the same "value", just a different share count. This move also opens $GUTS to a wider pool of institutions that may have $5/share thresholds. Additionally, I still believe they have a potential suitor (dependent on Pivotal data) and believe the data will be good. R/S headline hurts. Understanding $GUTS's situation and the reason it was necessary helps. Knowing we're on the horizon on data that can multiple SP is helpful as well.
5
Striving2bmore
$GUTS frustrating they didn't even give it a chance to turnaround with data,like they proclaimed they would.
4
M31V1
$GUTS Looks extremely undervalued to me. I’m going to do a little more reading and might start a position here.
4
Purplevancoming
$GUTS Where’s Biorich the snitch? He recommended this stock as his #1 pick to thousands of investors. Unfortunately he has not set an exit strategy or recommend another stock to help reduce the losses to the many people who lost a lot of money. Dude calls himself “the mayor” of biotech and is just an egotistical jerk hiding behind a keyboard. Sad.
4
BioRich
$GUTS For those not familiar, Fractyl is going through the motions right now awaiting pivotal data readout in early Q4 (which begins next week). The R/S vote is simply an AUTHORIZATION to have that tool in their toolbox. It's NOT a vote to do the actual R/S, simply optionality if $GUTS determines it necessary. I don't believe they will activate it and believe it's more posturing with NASDAQ as they have filed for an appeal. It shows "good faith" on their end. Ultimately, everything revolves around the early Q4 readout, which could come as early as next week. Hope this clarification helps. #FractylForward
4
Allergictobears
$GUTS The data will be good... all the posters i've seen on duodenal ablation seem to really have a weight maintenance effect. the hard part is waiting I guess ? let's hope they're smart with data release & RS timing ...
4
BioRich
$GUTS While I figure many of the adults on this board realize that most any negative Sentiment here is directly carryover from low life pumpers from the $SLS board (for which I destroyed the artificial Bull thesis and is now going down significantly), it doesn't help the narrative or $GUTS's reality. These folks, like the $ALT folks before them, use this playground tactic of attacking my other picks as a personal consolation for their personal shortcomings and realization they were dooped. And while they attempt to affect me, it doesn't. In fact it's confirmation I've weathered the hate and my research is now their focus to better understand why their "investment" is now their stressor. My apologies these sad individuals are tainting this board with their cancerous ways.
4
Ritschier
$GUTS ~Double the usual volume and 2% up. That's not nothing. A little backup for us intimidated retail folks.
3
Hashbrownteddy
$GUTS R/S means nothings. Only the 6 month pivotal readout matters. Board is buying, 1 year midpoint showed promise/met expectations, commercial opportunity is set for launch.
3
Ritschier
$GUTS If it's needed at all, it comes after the data - far more likely. And with very good data and a share price reaction, most likely not at all. Does it matter anyway? This stock needs liquidity and fresh capital. Its shareholder base will turn over after the data and the offering, I think. But if the data are good and the share price reaction is cautious at best - it might come anyway. So 🤷‍♂️🙃🙈
3
Ritschier
$GUTS Back to trading like a regular stock; given XBI is heading into red waters, it was a healthy day. A few more days of normalcy and good data may come.
2
Paultown1
$GUTS Well, 90% chance data comes this week. My guess: total population shows ~6% Revita regain vs ~8% sham, BUT the key subgroup will show ~4.5% Revita regain vs. ~9% sham. They’ll call this “positive” AND tell us more separation is expected in the 12-month data in early next year (just like the Midpoint 12-month data showed separation from 6 to 12 months). Yes, you never heard them tout how important 12-month data will be, but now you will! It will get added to the “story” just like the subgroup analysis last January. And even showing this effect (even if it’s stat sig) won’t launch this stock given the pending question whether it’s commercially viable, the FDA application (with 12-month data still pending) and the capital raise/dilution overhang (a certainty they need to raise money this quarter). And this is the “good data” scenario that keeps this between $3 and $6 ($4.80 as we speak)…bad data and this goes to ~$1–$1.50/share.
2
Fredlin34
$GUTS Usually reverse splits are bad, but in this case, I believe it's different. Here's why: Typically, when you hear about companies doing RS, it's after they've dumped hundreds of millions or even billions of shares into the market, pushing it down after a pump, and then needing to regain compliance to cycle through again. This is different. GUTS has had low volume at a low level. They wouldn't be able to just push it back down with such a thin float that will be present after the RS. To gain liquidity to do an offering, they'll need volume, and the only way to volume is with good results from the trials.
2
Zkoko_Bio
$GUTS this will dive on Monday from $5.4 to below $3.X Mark my word ! Not sure why they couldn't wait until data was released before deciding about the RS ... Stupid move
2
Somewhereman
$GUTS this could have a massive short attack on monday...they better release the data asap..
2
Valueforall
$GUTS Hey bud. Saw a couple tickets you follow and wondering what your stance is here. You dip buying or cutbait. Or just holding (pus$&y surveying ) Thanks 🙏!
2

Advertisement|Remove ads.