Exchange: NYSEArca·Updated 07:30 PM EDT
LABU logo

LABU Direxion Daily S&P Biotech Bull 3X Shares

$242.18
$20.09
(9.01%)
Today
Closed $243.09
$0.91
(0.37%)
After Hours
Vol607,352.00
52W High$341.93
52W Low$102.35
68

Bullish Sentiment

How do you feel about LABU?

SoundsAwesome
$LABU $LABD I won’t be able to publish the full weekly perspective as I am travelling for work. Here is a summary of what to expect in upcoming week: XBI to break 152-154 area support or not. Let’s keep an eye. With yields being this high, any upward movement in XBI is met with heavy selling. Oil consolidating in the $90-92 range as expected. 10-yr yield holding the high near 5.2-5.3% area. Yield curve beginning to steepen. Gold breaking down. Semis in a shortable range between 580 and 615 on SOXX. VIX curling up again. Overall market breadth is in the dump. S&P unable to hit another ATH while Nasdaq continues to march forward. October is the window of catalysts in the market to trigger a sell off. If it doesn’t start within a week, it likely won’t till after midterms or till after January 2027. Next week and the week after are critical weeks as we get more info about what FEDs next move will be. GLTA!
11
SoundsAwesome
$LABU $LABD …. Elliot Wave Perspective Not much happened on the economic news front but XBI did move 10 points hitting 162.68 and 152.53 and tested the bottom from 6 sessions ago. At the moment, it seems like the supply zone is around 162ish and demand zone is 152ish. From an EW standpoint, we have to patiently wait and see which direction XBI choses next. If we are still in Wave 1 of the downward movement, we have not completed it yet as IMHO that bottom is near the 142 area on XBI, but we must get below 152 first. If it doesn’t go below 152, then we are truly looking at a corrective 3-wave abc pattern within a larger Wave A. IF we don’t pierce through 152 to the downside, then we are looking at a possibility of a double top (target for Wave B), but for now the likelihood of that occurring is 20% tops. Over the weekend US rejected Iran’s proposal to open the strait. This means Oil could resume its trajectory and so will 10-year yields causing downward pressure on XBI. Contd….
5
SoundsAwesome
$LABU $LABD …. Up Ahead (Contd) Warsh’s 25 bps rate increase so far seems to have made very little difference in the 10 yr yield. However, he did prove his independence to the market. With Oil continuously surging and persistent fear of prolonged Iran conflict, it might signal additional rate cuts up ahead. Next week is light on economic reports and after September closes, all eyes will be glued to mid-terms. October generally tends to be bearish as big whales also decide to adjust their portfolios by selling winners and booking profits. Keep in mind October is the most bearish month seasonality wise. I sold up to 30% of my core position during the drop in XBI, but I have also rebought 10% of it at 7 flat again. For the remaining 20% position I am waiting for XBI to reach the 163 area before I will buy LABD. GLTA!
5
BKEBurgy
$LABU $293 to $254, what a short if you had the courage 😅😅 Looking for a turn in afternoon and heading back to $270…..hopefully
MikeCaymanTrades
$LABU The previous SELL signal was issued on 08/28/2026, 13 days ago, when the stock price was 319.47. Since then, LABU has fallen by -16.74%. 330.00 to 262.00 the short working well from a few weeks ago.

Advertisement|Remove ads.