Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:46 PM EDT
CNTB logo

CNTB Connect Biopharma Holdings Ltd

$0.87
$0.0107
(1.22%)
Today
Closed $0.87
$0.03
(3.45%)
After Hours
Mkt Cap$54.79M
Vol1.06M

About CNTB

Connect Biopharma Holdings Ltd. operates as clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It focuses on advancing rademikibart, an anti-interleukin-4-receptor alpha antibody, to transform acute and chronic care in asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. The company was founded by Zheng Wei and Wu Bin Pan on November 23, 2015 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
40

Bearish Sentiment

How do you feel about CNTB?

fullobullz
$CNTB As of June 30, CNTB had $31.5 million in cash, cash equivalents and short-term investments, Management explicitly said that amount should cover anticipated cash requirements for at least one year from the Aug. There is ATM but seriously doubt the use it at this level as there is zero need to.
3
3
TeamBullish
Current market watch remains lower conviction with limited breakout sustainability. $CNTB: $2.00 break for $2.05–$2.08 test. $LGHL: $7.90 reclaim for a push back above $8.00. $MSGY: $6.75 cross for $6.96 high test and potential $7.00 break. $TGE: $1.75 cross for $1.80 reclaim, with $1.90 as the high test. Scalp objectives remain the priority until stronger momentum develops.
10
FetchDog
$CNTB Absurdly cheap for a breakthrough drug with massive markets, partner in china, and indications ready for partner sign up. They probably have enough cash to last 6 to 9 months while they wait for the next (big) milestone payment from China or a partner. They likely used the ATM on Wednesday. Their monthly expenses will drop radically for the time being because the main active trials have finished. This will probably drift sideways for a few months while institutions accumulate and retails sells at the bottom. Today's buying at market open is likely institutional - they know a bargain. If it was just retail buyers and sellers, this would drift down further today from the overhang of september 30.
9
PeterTauscher
$CNTB go over $ 2,10 for more and a heavy squeeze the next big green candle kick us up in the VWAP again and then we run up again to $ 2 .
2
3
FROSTCAT
$CNTB BML Investment Partners just filed a Schedule 13G, showing they hold 4.26M CNTB shares (6.77%). Insiders are also increasing their positions (recent Form 4, no selling). Analysts remain Buy/Outperform, and Needham is bullish on the strong reduction in hospitalizations in COPD. Market is now waiting for Phase 3 start, FDA updates, and a potential partnership/ financing
7
JordanBelfortsnephew1
$CNTB Rademikibart delivers rapid, significant efficacy in acute COPD and asthma with strong safety and market potential. You’d have to believe Phase 3 gets the green light.
2
2
explover
$CNTB ouch, with the short borrow fee of >63% it's becoming very expensive to hold shorts here. It seems shorts might be hoping for dilution, but the company has runway into H2 2027, so it's highly unlikely at these levels. Good squeezability!
6
OnlyTheBestIdeas
$CNTB Furthermore per chatGPT: Preventing COPD exacerbations is one of the central treatment goals in COPD, particularly in patients who have already demonstrated a high exacerbation risk. So it's strange that we are at <100 million market cap while today the successful phase 2 results de-risked the drug for multi-billion market indication without any competition.
6
Arctarus
$CNTB this one is so, so damn bad!!!! Good ph2, and it made absolutely no gains... it's a total shit basket
1
2
Eaa125
Morning Watchers $CNTB wants to run towards $2. $GME strong news to head back to $30 but may take time $COIN $BMNR great momentum in the crypto space $KMRK strong gapping upwards. Looking for continued momentum
5
mikeywo
$CNTB Barry rolled the dice on acute Indications and both trials failed an endpoint. That’s why we sit where we are. This could have been half way through a ph3 chronic asthma trial already with strong enough data for an approval. Also the IV is the best chance to succeed in the ER setting and he decided to Persue the subQ instead. These mistakes along with allowing over recruiting in Eastern Europe have set the company back. You wouldn’t expect these type of poor decisions from such a seasonal CEO but that’s where we are. Only chance left is for a FDA alignment in a ph3 study that’s powered and recruited correctly so that endpoints are achieved. Ph3 will not happen without a partner and a licensing deal and with Barry’s mistakes in the ph2 trials this is going to be harder to accomplish now.
1
2
Fa07
$CNTB i don’t wanna be too hopeful yet but i think this might be the start of the recovery
5
Tryitin
$CNTB Solid consolidation around vwap and holding up well. BIG move UP is on the way IMO!
5
Stanman13
$CNTB The bull case is real: 81% fewer treatment failures, zero hospital returns, clean safety, and a company now heading to the FDA for Phase 3. That's a legitimate shot at a much bigger drug, and the stock's already bounced 20% today on it.
5
PeterTauscher
$CNTB Wall Street rates CNTB stock as Strong Buy with a $6.86 price target ! it's a 400% up potential from here ! .
5
TeamBullish
$CNTB: Watch $2.00 for a test of $2.05–$2.08. $LGHL: Watch $7.90 for the $8.00 reclaim. Good morning. Pre-market levels are simply data points for now. I’ll let the opening range develop before locking in the triggers. On watch: $NIVF $VBIO $NCI
5
WallStreetIsNotEasy
$CNTB How can BTIG say Rademikbart has a 40% probability of success with +250 Fev1 for asthma maintenance therapy, top line data for COPD with 100% not returning to the hospital + top line data for atop dermatitis with a significant reduction in EASI Not to mention 300mg IV therapy for asthma & COPD
3
Hawksssss
$CNTB Quick summary After Sep30 Phase2 acute COPD top-line, HC Wainwright, Jefferies, Needham all released same-day flash notes (Sep30 / early Oct 1). All kept Buy ratings, no major PT cuts/increases. They view the data as highly encouraging, but the non-significant FEV1 and Phase3 replication risk are the two main caveats. The bull case hinges on successfully getting FDA alignment for registrational Phase3. Disclaimer: Sell-side commentary reflects analyst assumptions, not guaranteed clinical outcomes. Do you want me to make a compact table comparing Wainwright / Jefferies / Needham views on TAM, key strengths, and the FEV1 concern?
4
WallStreetIsNotEasy
$CNTB This is not a one trick pony. It's a crown jewel 💎 with 3 solid shots on goal. This is nothing more than the Street trying to drive retail out cause they want All the shares possible for the BIG move ⬆️
4
PeterTauscher
$CNTB only starting on the lows .... Wall Street rates CNTB stock as Strong Buy with a $6.86 price target. !!!!! .
4

Advertisement|Remove ads.