Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:45 PM EDT
CHRS logo

CHRS Coherus Oncology Inc.

$1.07
$0.00
(0.00%)
Today
Closed $1.07
$0.02
(1.87%)
After Hours
EarningsNov 5
Mkt Cap$165.32M
Vol1.7M

About CHRS

Coherus Oncology, Inc. is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of biosimilar therapeutics. Its products include UDENYCA and LOQTORZI. The company was founded by Dennis M. Lanfear, Stuart E. Builder, Dr. Alan C. Herman, Doug H. Farrar and Stephen C. Glover on September 29, 2010 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
63

Bullish Sentiment

How do you feel about CHRS?

John1066
$CHRS following yesterday’s email to IR I received the following response. Probably the first ’genuine’ communication i’ve had. Carrie def seems to be more interested in shareholders than prev IR interactions i’ve had.
2
22
Jbaffs
$CHRS I think I will make me more $$$ than all of this combined. Greatest trade sequence in my 40-yr Wall Street career. Loaded up on $CKPT at $1.65, bought out at $4.15. Rolled into $TSLA when they were burning dealerships at $225, sold at $400, rolled into $OMER at $3.65, up 600%. NOT STOCK ADVICE!
16
otek
$CHRS i’ve been holding this thing for a while. I don’t care. I’m gonna hold it forever until it shoots up. I know one day we’ll wake up. It’ll be up 1000%
1
19
Microcap777
$CHRS Whoever is selling at this level needs to grow a pair. Even on these "high" volume days when 3 or 4 million shares are being traded, as a dollar amount when the price is this low, it is not consequential. The share price will change fast if we get good data ... and geez, the sellers are selling with data being any day now -- my guess is Oct. 12, Oct. 15 or Oct. 19 even though they said early October. Maybe I'll be surprised and it will be at the bell today, which would be nice. For what it is worth, their news of this sort typically comes on a Monday or Thursday.
16
John1066
$CHRS I asked IR a few questions around ex us/milestone/cash positions a few days back. This was response for those interested.
20
biokvint
$CHRS learned my lesson hard ways. Two summer ago I had tons of PBYI for a very low price and intended to keep it for a long time. So, I was scrolling through the chat and saw a bearish remark about PBYI failure. I believed this message (it was somehow logical), panicked, and sold all the bunch same day. Next day it shot from $2 to $7. Since then, if I believe in the science, I block all annoying bears all the time and every time.
17
cdlawton07
$CHRS I don't get all the doom and gloom around the cash pile. People acting surprised liked they couldn't predict it would get down to these levels or something. All that matters now is data. They could have $500 million in cash but what good would it do them if their current compounds fail to show any efficacy? Would you want to wait a few more years for them to pivot again to new compounds while they burn through all that hypothetical cash? Again, all that matters is data. If data is good enough, they will have optionality to raise money. They could do ex-US deals, they could sell a percentage of future revenues for up fronts, they could take on more debt, they could dilute at a better share price. ALL THAT MATTERS IS DATA.
19
SomePoorGuy
$CHRS I made a gentlemens bet with Sami that CHRS would reach 2 dollars before going below 1 dollar. That didnt work out in my favor, so honoring that bet I wanted to post this. Sami, you were right and I was wrong.
14
biid
$CHRS I have very similar thoughts. Jalu06 also mentioned that they might already be in talks and it makes a lot of sense. One would think that, if the data is good, it should be released, thus bringing more suitors into the fold. But perhaps Denny's fear (no pun intended) is that the shorts will immediately attack the stock upon data release, irrespective of the readout but especially if the data is less than stellar in HPV-negative and non-high-TIRI score patients (as we longs -- unlike retail -- accept and understand), thus giving the potential acquirer more leverage. Perhaps some arrangement had already been worked out with J&J when they signed the Pasritamig/Tagmokitug deal (verbal or written). In any case, especially now that the CVR business is out of the way, it certainly seems as if we are approaching the home stretch. GLTA longs!!!
13
Fomoninja
$CHRS Shorts were given an almost unlimited budget to shake people out of their shares before the 30th. Hence the volatility. Hence the daily Sami/Toad posts. Hence the 10 million shares on the chart. They’re hunting cheap shares before the CVR cutoff. If they don’t cover by the 30th, they can be on the hook for that CVR for up to 2 years.
1
15
jakethesnakeee
$CHRS almost time to average down. But I'll wait and see if we can hit $1.14 again and add there.
3
9
biid
$CHRS Shorts have called Denny's CVR bluff (are betting that CVRs will be worthless). Personally, I never expected anything to come out of CVRs. I agree with cdlawton's theory that soliciting sale of legacy assets (& resulting CVRs) is likely a means of presenting company's pipeline to big pharma without appearing financially desperate. In the end, longs (like me) remain invested due to potentially best-in-class value in pipeline. Now pipeline has to show that potential. SP is falling mainly due to shorts' aggressiveness combined with retail fear, especially given Denny's recent failed data readout promise, but also because I guess retail is generally easier to scare as a deadline approaches. If I'm Denny & Co., I present data in best way possible, highlighting significance of HPV+ & high-TIRI score subsets. Casdozo and rest of Tagmo readouts are a wild card. Strong data for Tagmo in HNSCC also buys more time for other readouts. We're early: 1st of six readouts. More time = better data
15
Marinshell
$CHRS I believe management has a timeline. And data sharing falls after issuance of the CVR. So data drop will probably be late next week at the earliest.
11
wordup99
$CHRS gonna be slow til october. gonna try to get about 1000 shares a day until tagmo. Hope it pays off. lets go longs!
17
John1066
$CHRS ive gone back to ir over the 72 patient HCC casdo trial as that was pencilled in for Q4. Let you know when i get a response.
14
cdlawton07
$CHRS The August quarterly release had "early October" listed in the forward looking statements for when they expected to release data. Assuming no more delays, could see data any day now. https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1512762/000110465926091188/chrs-20260805xex99d1.htm
15
TechnoFunctional
$CHRS For people interested in the CVR - note that the last day to buy $CHRS to be eligible for CVR was yesterday not today. CVRs will be alloted to shares whose trasactions have been settled by EOD 30th Sep. If you buy today, the transaction will be sttled tomorrow i.e. 1st Oct, making you ineligible.
1
13
wordup99
$CHRS very interesting time in the stock. Finally feels like we should have some answers in the coming months.
16
cdlawton07
$CHRS Imagine an oncology company that posted positive phase 2 data for an HNSCC trial in combination with their proprietary compound paired with an anti-PD that showed impressive results in HPV+ patients. Lets also say they have a 2nd compound in phase 2 in a different indication. Lets say they've got a little bit over $100 million in cash as of the most recent quarterly press release and they had about a $33 million net loss in the most recent quarter. What would you say that company should be worth? $175 million? Try $1.5 billion. I not describing CHRS, I'm describing INBX. Shows you what a joke our valuation is. INBX is an oncology company that doesn't even have a commercial stage asset yet with a valuation of $1.5 billion. CHRS has 2 mid stage assets as well as Loqtorzi which is generating $55 million in annual revenue currently and is valued at 12% of INBX market cap. Make that make sense.
15
SomePoorGuy
$CHRS The trolls on this board are genuinely entertaining. They post all day as if convincing a few retail investors to sell will make a meaningful difference in the share price. The reality is that we’re approaching several important data readouts and potentially additional catalysts. Until the company releases something meaningful, I see little reason to buy or sell based solely on this stagnant trading range. For now, I’m staying patient and waiting for the facts. I've hearing nothing but doom and gloom and BK for years. What would be the point to sell now when we are so close to knowing what will happen? I personally plan to hold my current position until Q2 2027 unless something fundamental changes. I will genuinely reassess at that time, and only something sooner if the fundamentals change. We all know the cash situation, so don't bother mentioning that.
15

Advertisement|Remove ads.