Exchange: OTC·Updated 03:17 PM EDT

BLLYF 80 Mile Plc

$0.013
$0.0018
(16.07%)
Today
Mkt Cap$71.99M
Vol580,000.00

About BLLYF

80 Mile Plc engages in the exploration and development of base metals. It operates through the following geographical segments: Greenland, Finland, and UK. Its project portfolio includes Dundas Ilmenite Project, Disko-Nuussuaq, Kangerluarsuk, and Thunderstone. The company was founded on March 11, 2005, and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
37

Bearish Sentiment

How do you feel about BLLYF?

Nemala1984
$BLLYF $GLND I still don't get why hardly anyone is talking about BLLYF given that BLLYF has a 30% carry free interest in Jameson & close to 50% in the Disko project. They also apparently own 30% of GLND and now the potential merger between the two. Strange that the GLND spike hasn't resulted in a bigger move for BLLYF.
9
bpbpbpbp
$BLLYF $GLND What this deal does for GLND: 1. Grants 100% access to Jameson bay - $1.4tn in oil. 2. Gives every common share holder a right for up to 1 warrant 3. Provides around $62M ARR through biodiesel and around $2M ARR from other European energy products. 4. Grants access to Disko, a copper/other metals valued at upwards of $25 Billion This means the exploration and drill will be FUNDED without any dilution. The warrants offset the dilution of the merger, but the float will increase. This will take the combined entity upwards of $1TN market cap, likely closer to $2 trillion.
7
jimsandrey
$BLLYF $GLND $GLNDW BLLYF (80 mile ) holds the keys to this castle and is very under valued so if you dont know the facts give your head a shake and buy with both hands and feet and you can thank me later. very bullish....
7
emuziek
$BLLYF Progress re: equipment and exploration since August? Has the signal light turned GREEN? 🚦🚥
2
1
jimsandrey
$BLLYF I guess Im the only one buying this stock ? I must be dumb because I think its a screaming buy.
6
jimsandrey
$BLLYF $GLND If you are into Jameson then BUY 80 mile BLLYF because the hold the licences. Also very discounted to GLND.
6
JK703
$BLLYF $GLND merger to close 10/6 Using the latest prices I found: * BLLYF: about $0.0204/share * 1,000,000 BLLYF shares today: $20,400 at that quoted price. If you’re asking what those 1 million BLLYF shares would be worth after the GLND merger, that’s a different calculation because the proposed exchange ratio is 0.01108 GLND shares for each BLLYF share. That would give you: 1,000,000 × 0.01108 = 11,080 GLND shares At GLND’s latest reported $5.54 close: 11,080 × $5.54 = $61,383 So, approximately: Position Value 1M BLLYF today @ $0.0204 $20,400 1M BLLYF → 11,080 GLND 11,080 GLND shares At GLND $5.54 $61,383 That’s roughly 3× the current BLLYF value, if the proposed exchange ratio remains unchanged and the merger closes.
4
Lebo8675
$BLLYF When you take profits on such small gain …You end up missing the big pop. !! NIO 7-8 years ago selling at 4-5Dalla….Shot up to 60.00…People that sold at 4-5 Shit all over themselves trying to get back to the board. Just hold it strong and them rockets will show
4
MadBee511
$BLLYF Readers: if you are an IP investor interested in Genoptic, this may be worth reading and sharing. I rarely give advice on any ticker I hold or have held. Some of my followers know my Asymmetric Validation Model (AVM). Genoptic came onto my radar through a casual meeting at my local sports centre. I was given a personal pitch deck during a coffee meeting with Darryl Copeland, Business Development Lead at Genoptic LED Inc. Disclosure: I am not compensated by Genoptic and I currently hold no shares. I’ll explain why. Genoptic is currently at the late-Seed / pre-Series A stage and describes its current financing as a US$5M Seed round. That's outside my investment range, so I’m not participating. But sharing is caring. Genoptic reports 151 IP assets across 24 patent families. If that doesn't interest you, simply move on. If it does, the DD may be worth your time.
Nemala1984
$BLLYF Apologies if this has already been asked and answered, but can someone provide details on any additional value beyond just owning shares in BLLYF when the merger happens? I've ready about the possibility of warrants being granted, but not sure if that is via BLLYF or with GLND? Also, if there are additional incentives, does it make sense to buy more shares of BLLYF aheasd of the potential merger? I own a nice chunk of BLLYF and like 10k shares of GLND. Any insight is appreciated.
Nardwuar_
$BLLYF anyone know where this is currently purchasable? I have Fidelity but it looks to be not trading on it. IBKR?

Advertisement|Remove ads.