Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:42 PM EDT
ALVO logo

ALVO Alvotech

$5.77
$0.11
(1.94%)
Today
Closed $5.78
$0.01
(0.17%)
After Hours
EarningsNov 11
Mkt Cap$2.26B
Vol707,140.00

About ALVO

Alvotech is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development and manufacture of biosimilar medicines. The firm is focusing on the development of its product candidates. It operates through the following geographical segments: Europe, North America, Asia, and Other. The company was founded by Róbert Vilhelm Wessman in 2013 and is headquartered in Luxembourg.
60

Bullish Sentiment

How do you feel about ALVO?

JohnTill
$ALVO I mentioned this gap fill so many times when the stock was stuck in the low $3S and hated by almost everyone. I always thought it was coming, but figured we’d have to wait until early 2027 and probably need positive FDA news to get there. Yet here we are filling that gap. For full disclosure, I took a few more off in the $6S this morning for nearly a double. Still holding about 30% of the original position with stops in place. Great trade given I had flipped it once before so up way over 100% on the name this year on one of my larger position. Good luck to those long and hopefully those trailing stops make it all the way through this gap and higher.
6
ahuegen
$ALVO Chart Form Cup reaches interesting niveau If we break through 5,60 no resistance till 8 dollars ……. But ……. Wake me up in 3 years from now or if we reach 30 a share inbetween
4
GLPHOTOX
$ALVO I was late to the party, bought in at $ 5.38 but that chart looks beautiful, it has room to run.
4
JohnTill
$ALVO You could not give it away in the low $3 when we were all buying. As I said from the very start - gap fill on deck. Already lock in a ton of profits but still have 50% of my shares with stops in place and just need a handful of more pennies for that magic double. Good luck to those longs and see you at 8 in 2027.
4
Unicorn2020
$ALVO Took profit at $6.50 and bought back 20K shares today at $5.60. Planning to hold through four FDA decisions in December and January. Insiders continue to hold a significant stake, with virtually no insider selling. I like the setup from here.
2
Invescent
$ALVO FRESH FDA NEWS — 4:00 AM ET just received FDA approval to manufacture SIMLANDI in a second production suite. This effectively DOUBLES manufacturing capacity for U.S. supply and further confirms resolution of previous FDA inspection issues. Watching $ALVO into premarket.
3
Armin1971
$ALVO John Till not 8 more ...Alvotech make more Revenue and better EBITA Margin ca 45 % in 2027 not 35 % 2026 wy is Ebita Margin so bad...its simpel the half year the can not produce ...you have worker and the can not wor so simpel...650 Million Revenue with 35 % EBITA 195 Million Ebita with 45 % 260 Million ... and next year we have 45 % Ebita and more Revenues that > 15 US Dollar...
3
Kosmokrat
Nice news today, and even nicer jump in SP. I will for sure hold for a bit longer. I wonder where the SP is when the FDA approval for AVT03, AVT05, and AVT06 comes in. I hope it will go to $8+. But even then, I might not sell. What will 2027 bring? What revenue and EPS can $ALVO achieve in 2027? And will the launch of AVT16 / AVT80 also happen in 2027? Why not double digit in 2027?
2
Armin1971
$ALVO Alvotech Revenue 200 Millionen the First and second quarter for the next to quarter coming 450 Million Revenue thats why Alvotech ist a big buy..Chart Analysis by growth stock ist very difficult
2
JohnTill
$ALVO Just peaked its nose into the gap! Given the time of the year, locking in a little more at $5.95 for just short of a double on this one. This was my second largest position just a few months ago at 3.10. Pretty good, pretty, pretty good - lol. Stops in place and good luck to those long and lets see the gap close now, which means $8. Rolling all the profits from this one into $LU, which is my current largest position.
2
TopTierNewswire
$ALVO - great news catch from the AI model on Top Tier Newswire, up over 10% since being added as a top long candidate. "FDA approval doubles U.S. SIMLANDI capacity; stock up 13.85% on strong news."
1
Flok5000
$ALVO until 2030 up to 300bn sales of products will have lost exclusivity. Thereof up to 40% are biologics. If Alvotech is executing well, even a tenbagger not unthinkable
1
Armin1971
$ALVO Alvotech hatte gestern ein tolle Prasentation ..wir können stark davon ausgehen das noch dieses Jahr die Zulassungen kommen.so billig wird man Alvotech wie zu dem Zeitpunkt als es 3 USD war nie mehr bekommen...5 jahre braucht jetzt Alvotech keine neue Investionen in der Producktion sie haben jetzt allles. Produzieren // Zulassen und Geld verdienen
1
KryptonResearch14
$ALVO Alvotech got a manufacturing unlock from the FDA this morning: the agency approved a BLA supplement letting the company make SIMLANDI, its Humira biosimilar, in a second drug-substance suite at its Reykjavik plant. The company says it effectively doubles the drug-substance capacity available for US supply. In the Humira biosimilar price war, the constraint is supply, not demand. That is the first-order read. The second-order read is the facility itself. The FDA closed its most recent Reykjavik inspection with a VAI (Voluntary Action Indicated) classification in July, and Alvotech expects the agency can now act on other pending applications tied to the site. That inspection history was the gating item. Shares rose about 13 percent on the day. The stock is still roughly 26 percent below where it traded a year ago.
G101SPM
$ALVO $6.34 bid Holding long position at profit BRIEF:Today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved a supplement to the Biologics License Application (BLA) for AVT02 (adalimumab-ryvk), marketed in the U.S. as SIMLANDI®, enabling drug substance for the product to be manufactured in a second production suite at the company's Reykjavik facility. This approval further confirms resolution of inspection-related matters at the Reykjavik site. "This approval is important both operationally and as a further regulatory milestone for our Reykjavik facility," said Lisa Graver, Chief Executive Officer of Alvotech. "The addition of DSM2 effectively doubles the drug substance manufacturing capacity available to support U.S. supply and provides greater flexibility for commercial supply of AVT02 to the U.S. market. It also reflects the significant progress our teams have made in strengthening quality systems and manufacturing operations at the site." The second suite, DSM2, supports the complete drug substance manufacturing process, including cell culture and purification, and doubles Alvotech's manufacturing capacity available to support U.S. supply. DSM2 is already approved for the manufacture of commercial drug substance for European markets, including for AVT02, AVT03, and AVT05. Following the FDA approval, Alvotech can now manufacture AVT02 drug substance for U.S. commercial supply in either DSM1 or DSM2, providing additional capacity and greater flexibility across its manufacturing operations. The approval follows the FDA's July 2026 closure of its most recent
TrendIsMyFriend
$ALVO Consensus Price Target $8.50 33.73% Upside According to the 8 analysts' twelve-month price targets for Alvotech, the average price target is $8.50. The highest price target for ALVO is $10.00, while the lowest price target for ALVO is $7.00.
DrDJ81
John. I’ve followed your $ALVO posts—my second-largest position—and that led me to your work on $LU. I understand the deep-value case, particularly the ~0.1x tangible book valuation and the possibility that expected credit losses are being recognized upfront while income from newer loans arrives later. However, the prolonged Hong Kong suspension concerns me. How do you price the risk of an eventual HK delisting, and what would that mean for shareholders? More broadly, what catalyst do you expect will allow minority shareholders to realize the underlying value: normalized earnings, resumed HK trading, dividends/buybacks, or a Ping An take-private? Since LU is your largest position, I’d be very interested in hearing your downside case and exit thesis. Best regards, D.
G101SPM
$ALVO $5.21 bid Holdng long position - even BRIEF:Alvotech (ALVO) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Barclays, tgt $8 --- The Company says FDA accepts AVT80 BLA for review as proposed interchangeable Entyvio biosimilar. Initiated with a Buy at BofA Securities The Company signs Lotus Pharma deal for durvalumab and emicizumab biosimilars in U.S. and parts of Asia. The co announced that the FDA has closed its inspection of the company's manufacturing facility in Reykjavik, Iceland, conducted in May 2026. The FDA has confirmed the inspection classification of the manufacturing site is Voluntary Action Indicated (VAI). "With the conclusion of the FDA's recent inspection, we are confident that the actions we have taken have effectively addressed the observations identified. We continue to work with the FDA to advance our recent Biologics Licence Applications towards approval." Alvotech continues to advance its pipeline of biosimilar candidates. The company recently announced the resubmission of Biologics License Applications (BLAs) for AVT05, Alvotech's biosimilar to Johnson & Johnson's (JNJ) Simponi (golimumab), and AVT06, Alvotech's biosimilar to Regeneron Pharma's (REGN) Eylea (aflibercept), and the acceptance by the FDA of the submission of a BLA for AVT16, Alvotech's proposed biosimilar to Takeda's (TAK) Entyvio (vedolizumab) to the FDA in June 2026. Alvotech continues to work closely with health authorities worldwide to bring high-quality, affordable biologic medicines to patients.

Advertisement|Remove ads.