Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:30 PM EDT
SVRA logo

SVRA Savara Inc

$4.99
$0.09
(1.86%)
Today
Closed $4.92
$0.07
(1.42%)
After Hours
EarningsNov 11
Mkt Cap$992.37M
Vol1.53M

About SVRA

Savara, Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and commercialization of novel therapies for the treatment of serious or life-threatening rare respiratory diseases. Its program includes molgramostim, which is an inhaled formulation of recombinant human GM-CSF and being developed for the treatment of autoimmune pulmonary alveolar proteinosis. The company was founded in December 1995 and is headquartered in Langhorne, PA.
42

Bearish Sentiment

How do you feel about SVRA?

art62
$SVRA the response to the JP Morgan 12 dollar PT to me indicates that the some people need a little reassurance. and the past recent behaviour is nothing but nervousness
8
Cap_00
$SVRA 1.5-3B/yr opportunity from US, EU, Japan. Approval is a foregone conclusion. Even 1B year from these 3 areas is enough for 3B valuation. US approval Nov, EU 1h 2027. Stupid cheap.
4
Spacemonkey1
$SVRA just junk at low volume to induce retail panic selling so people can clean up shares at low prices, hold the fort, there’s no reason the price is dropping outside of that manipulation
4
Richterscale
$SVRA Q2 hedges loaded up super heavy. Q3 silence … I’ll gladly take $17$-20 for my shares. However if it fails it could easily head bad to $1 IMO. I owned this at $11 then a failure. Bain came in and it went from $.90 to $1.50 then $3.50 before settling. This PDUFA has been long awaited…The suspense is driving me nuts!
4
joe9
$SVRA With the crazy amount of shorts in this I am surprised that reddit hasn't created a squeeze like $GME lol. The amount of shorts is incredible
1
justiceforb_85
$SVRA adding. With pending PDUFA and first approved therapy for aPAP, company will have a MOAT. Still consider it a good BO candidate.
2
justiceforb_85
$SVRA with pending PDUFA may be worth a re-entry. Still see this as a good BO candidate.
2
KPMD
$SVRA If I take a step back and look at the real situation. The company has very good and positive studies, which I in my opinion should get through the FDA. There’s a clear need for this medication. It is likely the stock is caught up in the macro environment. There has been no significant Block selling from what I can see. It is just fear in my opinion. The price of the stock is unjustified and should move higher.
2
StockBen4444
$SVRA is this the beginning of a really good Story? If we see a good day today it might be that we have been at the bottom! Let‘s watch closely!
1
KPMD
$SVRA Something is very wrong here. If the stock is being manipulated, I would think that they would want to buy an unload prior to the third week of November great. What is concerning is apparently they canceled two press conferences. I may be wrong on that. 

Advertisement|Remove ads.