Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:49 PM EDT
GOSS logo

GOSS Gossamer Bio Inc

$9.31
$0.57
(5.77%)
Today
Closed $9.31
$0.19
(2.04%)
After Hours
EarningsNov 4
Mkt Cap$60.37M
Vol290,998.00

About GOSS

Gossamer Bio, Inc. engages in discovering, acquiring, developing, and commercializing therapeutics in the disease areas of immunology, inflammation, and oncology. Its primary product candidate, GB001, is intended for the treatment of moderate-to-severe eosinophilic asthma and other allergic conditions. The company was founded by Faheem Hasnain and Sheila Gujrathi on October 26, 2015 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
20

Extremely Bearish Sentiment

How do you feel about GOSS?

prat1703
$GOSS POV, it’s December 2026, you held through 8 months of duress, dilutions, tormented by shorters, losing 90% of your investment, but held on to your conviction, kept on buying despite seeing all red, and the FDA accepts the NDA filing without any hassle and grants it priority review, stock trades at $300, and you’re set for life! Just sharing hope. 🫠
1
13
SellasgpsCurativeBAT11
$GOSS As a Biostatistician seralutinib NDA in pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) this September, which is a critical milestone that could lead to regulatory approval and market entry to potential $2.6 Billion a year treatment. As a purpose built, potential first-in-class therapy with a differentiated mechanism that is designed to address the underlying biology, we believe that seralutinib has peak sales potential of $2BN+ in PAH WW. Now, in addition to what Bob has talked about the demeanor from the FDA, which was very, very positive and surprisingly collaborative. We also, just a few days after our meeting, the FDA revised their draft guidance, noting almost explicitly that in high unmet need rare diseases, that 0.05 is the functional standard. With our 0.032 on our primary and a positive phase Il with a PVR primary endpoint, we think a very, very reasonable tolerability and safety profile, especially in this disease. ✌️🙏❤️‍🩹
1
12
Juhanialainen
$GOSS Halfway to the FDA's decision of approving the NDA (30 out of 60 days) we'll be double of what we are now, share price wise. That's about the lowest price target of the analysts. After the accepted NDA filing and set PDUFA date we'll be double that – at $44–45 which is only half of the $90 price target of H.C. Wainwright. Many analysts price in already Seralutinib's success with way higher targets. This is the absolute bottom where we stand now. Huge growth ahead of us! Buying more!
11
SellasgpsCurativeBAT11
$GOSS With our 0.032 on our primary and a positive phase Il with a PVR primary endpoint, we think a very, very reasonable tolerability and safety profile, especially in this disease where tolerability is the real reason why patients turn off drugs in the first place. We view our risk-benefit as highly attractive, and we believe that the FDA is supportive of that, and we've seen that from their demeanor, and we've also seen that from their change in draft guidance. ✌️🙏❤️‍🩹
1
7
TraderOfTheMoneyMakers
$GOSS 251+ institutions own 90%+ of the current shares, $250,000,000 is riding on the success of the drug…. Stop pretending like you’re risking more than $200.
10
Finnish_boy
$GOSS The setup is amazing. 1. No filing issues: NDA submission by the end of this month. 🔸market cap 90M 2. NDA submission acceptance super likely (first round of dilution) 🔸market cap 215M 3. PDUFA run up: stock much higher very likely than now before FDA decision 4. FDA decision: great odds for some kind of approval (round of dilution) 🔸market cap 290M Label talks with FDA also during the review. But market cap will be more likely well over 500M before FDA decision. And if approval, the >1B Potential PDUFA run up + potential approval = great R/R imo. If no approval, need for other big study, stock is worth of $0.
1
7
Finnish_boy
$GOSS NDA acceptance 99% sure, FDA approval 80%. The story changed, GOSS mgt assumed that missing 0.025 p value was probem with FDA: "We went expecting that was going to be the biggest bone of contention, that, "Hey, you missed your pre-specified," even though we had a lower alpha than normal trials." It wasnt⬇️
1
4
DELETE26
$GOSS It will reach $25 once FDA approval is confirmed; they're currently trading it around $10 or $12. If there's negative news, it will drop to $1. Risk-takers will buy; I bought. Those who are patient will surely reap the rewards.
9
prat1703
$GOSS : From today, to next 60 days - the real game begins. Let's see how long the market can keep justifying a $ 65 M market cap.
9
focafoca99
$GOSS submitted its first FDA NDA for seralutinib to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension.
9
SellasgpsCurativeBAT11
$GOSS Been accumulating quietly after the R/S since the float is so low have to buy shares at the ASK or the order is not getting filled. PPS will blast past $20.00 after NDA filing and $90.00 after FDA accepts the NDA. ✌️🙏❤️‍🩹
1
6
Finnish_boy
$GOSS Markets will realize later that the story changed totally after very positive FDA type B meeting. NDA submssion (later acceptance) ▶️ analysts new reports, flahs notes with updated PTs of $50-$100 Be proactive !! STORY CHANGED AGAIN.. nobody talks about this yet.
9
Juhanialainen
$GOSS If you look at the three month chart, it’s easy to see we’ll go back to at least $16 soon when the NDA acceptance comes. You can’t argue that it’s already priced in. Where? We’re at the literal bottom of all time! When the drop came and retail sold, many institutions kept loading the free fun coupons. I mean this is really, REALLY undervalued right now.
8
pasu4
$GOSS I can’t really predict shit but I really think Goss is going to be a crazy fun ride starting soon.
8
Juhanialainen
$GOSS People, let’s not pump this anymore at all or post bullish, because I want to be able to load up CHEAP!
8
TraderOfTheMoneyMakers
$GOSS keep in mind most of the people on here posting bullshit, don’t have any skin in the game.
8
Voykky
$GOSS Hopped in. Suprisingly low volume for NDA. No ANY hype. Good sign. Let's give this couple of days to cook.
7
Peterson28
$GOSS The new BOD director is a wall-street veteran. He used to sit in a couple of other small biotech boards and most of them got acquired.
1
4
financiallylacking
$GOSS Just utter napkin math here. Using 13.4 million shares to account for dilution. $250M market cap would put us at $18.65. Seems like a reasonable number for where we should be upon acceptance of the NDA. $500M market cap at PDUFA - $37.30 per share. $1B upon approval - $74.63 per share. US TAM for PAH roughly $2.6B. Grab 10% of that for $260M annually. NIA. Just ramblings.
1
3
financiallylacking
$GOSS So they add Greg Ciongoli to the board. I read that as at the very least somewhat bullish. Why would he join a sinking ship and have that on his resume? Possibly to take this private which could still be good, but not as good as going it alone or a BO, assuming they get FDA approval. Interesting timing is all.
6

Advertisement|Remove ads.