Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:30 PM EDT
CGEM logo

CGEM Cullinan Oncology Inc

$15.52
$0.07
(0.45%)
Today
Closed $15.53
$0.01
(0.06%)
After Hours
EarningsNov 14
Mkt Cap$994.92M
Vol567,526.00

About CGEM

Cullinan Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the developing of oncology and immuno-oncology therapies. Its pipeline includes CLN-978, CLN-619, Zipalertinib CLN-081/TAS6417, CLN-049, and CLN-617. The company was founded by Patrick A. Baeuerle on September 15, 2016 and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA.
48

Neutral Sentiment

How do you feel about CGEM?

JFais
$CGEM (NP) $800M EV after the selloff, catalyst-packed Q4 -BCMA T-cell engager data in SLE at ACR (Nov 6 to 11), moved this up first b/c they know it's going to be good -CD19 data was pushed back slightly (bearish or simply want more complete data?), now presenting for all 3 indications together (SLE, RA and Sjogren's) in December -FLT3 updated dose escalation data with longer follow-up in December (ASH?)
1
JFais
$CGEM - CD19 selloff appears over, now look toward BCMA data at ACR meeting Nov 8th for the catalyst players out there
2
Massimo21
$CGEM H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating and $35 price target on Cullinan Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ:CGEM) following the company’s announcement of a rolling NDA submission for zipalertinib.
1
outlawinvestor1
$CGEM i don't care about the market's reaction to the safety/dc rate, i think the balanced efficacy/safety data are quite competitive.
1
metalcook
$CGEM data is stellar. Yes there is a safety caveat but no competition is not clean also. Efficacy profile makes safety issues less a dealbreaker. Cns mets activity makes this a "non brainer" to use in these patients. New SOC has arrived.
1
AlertsAndNews
$CGEM headline here a little while ago Zipalertinib Plus Chemotherapy Demonstrates 6-Month Median Progression-Free Survival Benefit in REZILIENT3 Phase 3 Trial in First-Line EGFR Exon 20 Insertion Mutation Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
1
billsmall
$CGEM Hey my friend, I hope all is well and thank you for the recent update and so happy to hear. By any chance you have an opinion on this. I see it has data coming next week. Wondering if this is a sell the news event coming since it's moved over the past couple of months. Thank you sir!🙏
1
StocktwitsNews
CGEM Stock Extends Losses After Cullinan Delays Arthritis Update To December — Zipalertinib Safety Worries Linger $CGEM $VTI $IWM https://stocktwits.com/news/equity/markets/cgem-stock-extends-losses-after-cullinan-delays-arthritis-update-to-december-zipalertinib-safety-worries-linger/cZMJO0HRB9H
theBigDollarski
$CGEM in @ 17.78...the dip was hard to resist. Sold in the 20's for 2.5X trade...this one I am holding until it goes way up
SharkAttack1
$CGEM benefit risk is clearly very favourable, toxicity profile is very manageable too. Market will re-rate this over coming weeks and month…
billsmall
$CGEM This would be the def. of liquidity stealing by insts? I mean they ran it up over the past few months and now data is due so they'll let retail baghold. Classic. I actually like the stock so lets see where it settles. (I'm not sure of a fair value in a BO situation since it already has a Bil+ MC. Anybody?

Advertisement|Remove ads.