Exchange: OTC·Updated 01:13 PM EDT
CFOR logo

CFOR CapForce Inc

$3.99
$0.028
(0.71%)
Today
Reported EarningsNov 14
Mkt Cap$49.17M
Vol465.00

About CFOR

CapForce Inc. operates as a capital markets advisory and financial technology company. The company offers services including listing consultancy, sponsorship services, and operates the CapForce EC platform. CapForce Inc. was formerly known as OpGen, Inc. and changed its name to CapForce Inc. in February 2026. The company was incorporated in 2001 and is headquartered in Clarksburg, Maryland.
64

Bullish Sentiment

How do you feel about CFOR?

Archide
$CFOR A while back I posted about expected dilution this year for funding. My guess was 8-12%. Coincidentally at this $4.05 wall I think that would be: $5.7M @$4.05 pps is 1.4M shares 1.4M shares is roughly 11.3% increase in outstanding shares. Which we knew was coming, adding runway for payroll and operating costs as the business matures. I expect the $5.7M trigger within the next couple weeks and before the 10-Q Q3. That will be cash from share purchases, not future equity from sponsored IPOs.
10
Archide
$CFOR with regards to Nasdaq, I would think the path there is simply relisting: $CFOR Nasdaq Capital Market checklist (10/2/26) Requirement | CFOR Status PPS ≥ $4.00 | $4.04 Unrestricted shares ≥1M | 1.79M Float value ≥$15M | $7.24M PPS needed for $15M float | ~$8.37 Stockholders’ equity ≥$4M | $74.3M Net income ≥$750K | $23.6M FY25 300 round-lot holders | 331 beneficial 150 holders ≥$2,500 | Unknown 3 active MMs | 3 MPIDs showing 30-day avg volume ≥2K | Below Trade >15/30 days | Close 3-member audit committee | 2 listed We need a big vol share day that brings us comfortably over $8.37 that will give us the 2k share ave as well. The rest is fairly easy. Three MMs and another audit committee member.
8
Archide
$CFOR One other thing, we expected a need for funding and hoped it wouldn't be more than 15% dilution. Expecting like 11-12% in best case. This is lining up perfectly for that. I'd expect that trigger to hit sometime soon so about 1.25-1.4M shares based on pps. Again that's the expectation and yields $5.7M to use for payroll and business as a whole while the app launches and an IPO surfaces. Within that runway, if ECIB plans to move over any clients to the platform (which to me makes sense instead of having two trading platforms with customer service costs) then Capforce has addition instant payroll funding. Malaysian payroll for tech support/customer service is roughly 25-30% of what a reps salary would be here. Things to me are falling in line.
7
RichardInvestments
$CFOR Apologies for the late response. This company is building a fintech powerhouse in Asia, there are a lot of building blocks that they are putting together and it is taking more time than we thought, but it is coming together. They probably pulled out of the OTC conference because they are not ready for it, I would not put too much thinking into this. I don’t track the daily developments as the big picture looks promising. We have been patient for several months, we should see results in a couple of months after the Q3 reports are released.
4
Quest876
$CFOR Come on Mr Tan,put us on Nasdaq already.Getting old waiting,I would really like to enjoy some wealth before I get to old and can't move,not young like you sir.We have faith in you,don't let us down.......OK.
6
NYwarrior
$CFOR $CFOR Tan, if you’re reading this forum—which I highly doubt you are—I’m going to say a breakthrough prayer for you, buddy. 🙏 Mark11:24
5
RichardInvestments
$CFOR According to Gemini, in similar cases of appeals it took the SEC an average of 14 months to issue a final ruling. So we are a few months from the finish line
5
Quest876
$CFOR I also placed a 500 lot order limit $4 got only 357, probably get the rest tomorrow. This will be a monster once everything is filed and done imo.
4
NYwarrior
$CFOR $200 ≈ 30× annualized H1 earnings + $288 mil Opgen Federal NOL $300 ≈ 44× annualized H1 earnings + Opgen NOL $288 mil.
4
NYwarrior
$CFOR $CFOR Small caps are running 1,000–2,000% in a week. Management needs to expedite the NASDAQ relisting before this market euphoria fades. .80 cents to $11 in 2 days . SMH
4
Giangy72
$CFOR We are proceeding in the dark without any updates though, I remain optimistic but I dislike the low volume, which signals a total lack of market interest.
3
Giangy72
$CFOR from Grok.. 🧐 There is no fixed or mandatory date by which the SEC must respond to or decide on CapForce Inc.’s (formerly OpGen, ticker CFOR) appeal against its Nasdaq delisting; the Commission has not indicated any timetable, and the matter remains under review.a7ff2d Opgen Background of the proceeding Nasdaq filed the Form 25 delisting notification on August 8, 2025 (following the Listing Council’s affirmation of the decision on December 19, 2024). CapForce (then OpGen) filed its Application for Review with the SEC on September 5, 2025 (Administrative Proceeding File No. 3-22532), pursuant to Section 19(d) of the Exchange
3
Giangy72
$CFOR The lag is also visible on the chart, we haven't seen decent volume for three months. It’s not a quick process, but patience should pay off ⏳
1
RichardInvestments
$CFOR When the SEC makes a final ruling on the Nasdaq relisting case, it will be posted on this page with 2 days https://www.sec.gov/enforcement-litigation/administrative-proceedings/3-22532
2
BigDaddyBoss
$CFOR Good Morning! Bonte 優惠在哪裡??????? Biggs Bonte #4 Biggsy, Tiny Tan wut day is it? It’s get your arse in gear day! LFGGG!!!
1
BigDaddyBoss
$CFOR Good Morning! Bonte 優惠在哪裡??????? Biggs Bonte #4 Biggsy, Tiny Tan another week begins so why not make it one to remember?
1
BigDaddyBoss
$CFOR Good Morning! Bonte 優惠在哪裡??????? Biggs Bonte #4 Biggsy, Tiny Tan wut the fookity fook are you waiting for?
1
Inc82
$CFOR I am trying to buy some shares with Schwab, but it would not let me. Does anyone know why?
Cubby74
$CFOR a 400 dollar stock. You’re foolish to say that. Really!!! Let’s hope it gets to be a solid 25 dollar stock and go from there.
Cubby74
$CFOR anyone who thinks we’re going wake up one day, and CFOR will have 65k volume, and advance to double digits, not triple, is delusional and naive. If it happens, it’ll be months and months, probably a year or more. And that’s just for seeing progress.

Advertisement|Remove ads.