Exchange: NASDAQ·Updated 07:59 PM EDT
BMEA logo

BMEA Biomea Fusion Inc

$1.42
$0.05
(3.65%)
Today
Closed $1.42
$0.0288
(2.03%)
After Hours
EarningsNov 3
Mkt Cap$102.93M
Vol1.17M

About BMEA

Biomea Fusion, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development, and commercialization of covalent small molecule drugs to treat patients with genetically defined cancers and metabolic disorders, such as diabetes. It offers its lead product candidate, BMF-219, an orally bioavailable, potent, and selective covalent inhibitor of menin, a transcriptional regulator known to play a direct role in oncogenic signaling in multiple cancers. The company was founded by Thomas Butler and Ramses Erdtmann in August 2017 and is headquartered in San Carlos, CA.
47

Neutral Sentiment

How do you feel about BMEA?

Creisi
$BMEA Oh and something I forgot to mention... BMF-650 trial was done exclusively at Medpace in Cincinnati. The only real Big Pharma Co that uses Medpace is Sanofi. As for today's Brookline analyst's price forecast of $10. Well Brookline is an ally of Konick Partners. Branch of the same tree, if you will. If you don't understand this post; go back and read my previous post and you'll see why all the evidence points to a SANOFI buyout of BMEA as being imminent. By imminent, I don't mean tomorrow arsehole shorts; I mean before October 30th when Sanofi host their quarterly release. If I were to questimate. I would suggest an announcement will come either October 12, 19 or on the 30th. Heaviest odds is the 12th. The total buyout will be shocking. So I'll refrain from stating what we have projected it to be based on r(NPV) calculations. If you know Mick's history, you'll understand what to expect. Unlike most CP executives, BMEA mgmt know the game inside/out.
1
21
Creisi
$BMEA Back in June when Cohort 5 was announced; I suggested it was at the request of BP because it fits exactly with what BP Board would demand. BMF-650 is likely to print a clean PK, 1 step titration & 6% weight loss in 28 days. Scientific sense. The Aug 24, ICO announcement fits precisely with a BP 30 day ROFR option, as did the massive volume & price increase that week. The Sept 22 raise, followed by the BMF-500 clinical trial closure 4 hours later & then 14 hrs later the raise being killed; fits with a balance sheet clean up. The fact BMF-650 was delayed is the icing. It's a 12 pt, 1 location, Medpace Phase 1 trial. The data wwas definitely locked by Aug 31. In order to clean a balance sheet for M&A, BMF-500 has to be sent out; perhaps to BMEA-ONCO. A look at upcoming metabolic Symposiums in Oct show BMEA are not scheduled to attend any. Sanofi M&A could occur in Oct. Licensing possible but less likely. SEC Regs would permit BP access to BMF-650 data under this scenario.
1
22
Creisi
$BMEA Sanofi's TZIELD & ICOVAMENIB solve diabetes' at the cellular level. Traditional drugs only mask symptoms while pancreatic tissue decays. Tzield acts as a biological shield, shutting down the autoimmune response to stop T-cells from attacking the pancreas. However, it cannot replace what is already dead. Icovamenib acts as the missing engine, epigenetically prompting the body to safely regenerate functional, insulin-producing beta cells. By pairing them, clinicians can use Icovamenib to regrow a patient's natural beta-cell mass and immediately deploy Tzield to protect those new cells from destruction. It shifts diabetes care from temporary blood sugar management to permanent cellular restoration and insulin independence. This is the clear definition of a functional diabetic cure. The combination of TZIELD & ICOVAMENIB completely rewrites the economics of the $116 billion dollar global diabetes market. BMF-650 is the cherry on top of the sundae. Just as JFK Jr. asked.
3
11
TheSuper
$BMEA I still think this has a higher chances of working out then not but I might eat my words on this. Average translation % gets us to 5.5% weight lose cohorts 1 to 4 and 6.2% cohort 5. That would send this regardless of the mess they have made.
23
HUNTER40
$BMEA You have your tickets and you’re on the ship. The chances of Biomea Fusion (BMEA) dropping fresh clinical updates for BMF-500 alongside the October BMF-650 readout are highly probable, as the company officially listed its Phase I BMF-500 acute leukemia trial as completed
13
Bet_on_Mick
$BMEA When you zoom out and realize the company have 5 distinct shots (even though there is drug crossover) to become a billion dollar + company then it makes you feel better. As humans we are naturally impatient but this isn't a day trade play. That's just pure gambling and speculation and you may as well play plinko. If all five shots fail then yeah that sucks but I would say that odds of that are very low based on results so far. I ran some (very amateuristic and AI supported models) and the IP assets even in a distressed fire sale will yield probably a buck a share even taking into account dilution and warrant exercises. Essentially there's another 30% downside from here, but potentially 3000% upside. I like those odds and it's worth the gamble in my humble opinion. I know there are people who bought in above 30 and that truly truly sucks and I'm really sorry but anyone who's average is below two dollars has a ticket with remarkable risk / reward characteristics. Good luck!
21
Jhoooon
$BMEA Your childish attitude is worse than 's, whom you criticized so much. At least creisi is consistent in his attitude. He's been bullish from the beginning to the end, whatever that end may be. I'm very disappointed by your behavior. It's 100% your right to divest from Biomea and be disappointed — no issue there. But coming back here to say you never believed in it, and now loudly announcing you've switched sides by shorting and buying puts, that's simply bashing. Whatever your goal may be in doing this, believe me, it won't impact the stock. Most people here hold long-term positions that started a long time ago. They don't care about some random person on a forum saying "hey guys, I'm out." And to be honest, most people here hold so few shares (whatever they claim) that it wouldn't make any difference anyway. What I do see is that the major institutional shareholders are still here and haven't changed their positions. That's a strong sign of trust.
18
Bruhhhfug
$BMEA “we recommend investors revisit this story sooner rather than later” 9/30/26 - $7 price target does not include potential upside from BMF-650
16
TheSuper
$BMEA started thinking about this more. This failed offering was even more impactful long term then I first realized. With data delay and price drop they also might have fucked themselves with the warrants at 2.5 for Dec. They now risk the chance of funding from that as well. So if they dont pull off good data and a price $2.5+, really 3.00 or more, they are going to not have the warrant funding either. Which means next raise expect like 50 to 100m shares. Massive diluation. So either they are extraordinary stupid or there is a master plan. I have to lean hard on the "they are just stupid as fuck side."
17
HUNTER40
$BMEA there’s only 72 million shares out there and 19.5 percent is sold short. The stock is here frankly because 1/5 of the float is short, and people are mid- valuing the pipeline. BMEA’s enterprise value is nearly identical to or only slightly above its net cash reserves, the public market is valuing BMEA's entire clinical pipeline—including icovamenib for diabetes and BMF-650 for obesity—at a minimal premium of $4 million (or up to ~$51 million total enterprise value). Wall Street analysts project that icovamenib could reach $2 Billion in peak U.S. sales alone, mapping out an addressable market of roughly 10 million patients for an anticipated launch around 2030 Oral GLP-1s are considered the "holy grail" of the next wave of obesity drugs due to manufacturing advantages and patient preference. For context, when mid-stage biotech companies show strong weight-loss data for an oral GLP-1, their market valuations frequently soar into the $1 billion to $3 billion range overnight.
1
9
Cobre_Miner
$BMEA Hmmm … $SMMT cancelled their public offering back in early June. About three months later.. this news.
16
TheSuper
$BMEA Still a lot of wild theories on what going on floating around. The simplest answer is almost certainly the case. Offer -> bad market reaction-> canceled offer because terms were unfavorable. Delay in data -> offer had to be closed for data release -> data could be released any time now due to cancelation (Likely still a delay). Management in full crisis mode -> No guidance -> no communication -> realized they just shaved a lot off their BMF -650 catalyst. (Market now anticipating dilution) Nothing more to this. Roll of the dice now. This just comes down to poor management.
16
monstertrades1
$BMEA Brookline Capital Markets initiated coverage on Biomea Fusion Inc. (NASDAQ:BMEA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $10.00.
13
Bet_on_Mick
$BMEA this is mainly for newer people. BMF-650 >>>>>> The catalyst to get funding we need (at fair prices). Icovamenib >>>>>> The thing that could change our lives.
15
Jhoooon
$BMEA Great finding mate. This is exactly the interview I was reffering to. Listen to this, around 51:42 "So I would say that these molecules [...] that can expand beta cell mass, that will be a way to get around step number one: I have enough beta cells. Step number two, we still have this big problem of immunosuppression[....]And you know, teplizumab, we have some new drugs that look promising, anti-thymocyte lymphocyte globulin... maybe giving the beta cells with GLP-1 with the immunosuppressive therapy right from the beginning... So I think that this is not so far off. I think it's on the horizon, quite frankly, and needs to be pursued [...]. Fyi, Tzield is the commercial name of teplizumab (developped by Sanofi)
1
8
HUNTER40
$BMEA Biomea Fusion (BMEA) should be trading between $1.75 and $2.20 per share right now if the stock were valued strictly on a neutral framework that respects its cash position, while Wall Street's heavily adjusted target models argue for an equilibrium price around $6.50 to $9.00 per share. The stock currently trades at a highly compressed $1.33 per share. Because BMEA has roughly $1.22 per share in net cash backed by its cash reserves, the public market is evaluating the actual drugs as practically worthless.
1
8
The_Nutty_Professor
$BMEA Big catalyst confirmed for this Saturday, Oct 10 (10:10 AM ET) at the Breakthrough T1D Congress. Dr. Steve Morris (CDO) will deliver an oral podium presentation on Phase 2 COVALENT-112 data: "Icovamenib Shows Evidence of Enhanced Endogenous Insulin Secretion in T1D". This is important: 1. Biological Breakthrough: BMF-219 targets true disease modification. An oral menin inhibitor showing restored C-peptide and preserved endogenous insulin months post-treatment is fundamentally different from daily insulin substitution. 2.KOL & Institutional Spotlight: Selection by Breakthrough T1D (formerly JDRF) puts these findings right in front of the global endocrinology leaders and potential pharma partners ($LLY , $NVO). 3. Asymmetric Risk/Reward: With EV compressed near net cash following previous regulatory overhang, any clinical validation of durability could trigger an aggressive re-rating. A potentially paradigm-shifting oral approach in a multi-billion TAM. Eyes on the data Saturday. 📈
1
10
Perjavs
$BMEA As I’ve experienced with other biotechs, $REPL , $ANRO and $IBRX last october, we are entering the season, this could go steadily to around $2,50 as new investors see the obvious opportunity, then as the news are published it will jump to $8, afterwards there will be a pullback to $5, and then depending in the market expectations it will go up again slowly or sideways. It’s just a hipotesys based in prior cases.
9
septrading
$BMEA acting like there will be news delivered today. It would be par for the course to have it on a Friday. Bring it!
9
septrading
$BMEA well, KURA upstaging us at EASD and $MLTX Merck upstaging us at EADV and all updates still pending isn't the way I saw the quarter closing.
14

Advertisement|Remove ads.